LIDAs Digital Health Academy proposes to help provide access to training from a broad range of local providers, examples of which are listed below.
Our Data Science and Analytics Masters degree offers you the opportunity to develop a range of relevant skills including; analysing structured and unstructured data, analysing large datasets, critically evaluating results in context and getting insights from data.
Our Data Science and Analytics for Health MRes degree provides a comprehensive training in the management, modelling and interpretation of health and healthcare data used by clinical, behavioural and organisational sources.
Our MSc offers recent graduates a deep and critical knowledge of health informatics and healthcare solutions. With modules tailored to industry need, including artificial intelligence and machine learning, you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and understanding of health informatics and health data science techniques.
This unique course has been designed to directly meet the need for scientists with both biological knowledge and the computational, statistical and analytical skills to drive genomic precision medicine. You can expect to find work in the analytical genomics in industry, the NHS and academia.
Partner University Courses
Leeds Beckett University
A 12-week programme which supports senior managers of small and medium sized businesses to boost their business’s performance, resilience, and long-term growth.
On this programme you’ll join 30,000 senior leaders taking part in a practical management training programme delivered by world-class business schools, accredited by the Small Business Charter.
The three-year #WECAN (Women Empowered through Coaching and Networking) project aims to enhance the resilience and growth of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) by building the leadership skills, capabilities and opportunities of women in the Leeds City Region.
Gain control of your business, build resilience and prepare yourself to make the most of the new business landscape with our Accelerate programme. On the programme you’ll benefit from:
• 5 Masterclasses delivered in person and online
• One-to-one support
• Advice on grants and funding
• A chance to meet and network with other young businesses
University of Bradford
The project aims to embed Research Data Management (RDM) know-how into UK universities and institutes by producing and delivering training in FAIR data stewardship using ELIXIR-UK knowledge and resources, such as the RDMkit and the FAIR Cookbook.
Digital Health Enterprise Zone (DHEZ) brings people together to develop digital health innovations that improve the lives of people living with long-term conditions. By creating relationships between students, researchers, businesses and health professionals we can develop projects that change how health and health care is delivered in the future.
University of Huddersfield
- Organisations and professionals accessing the hub will also be able to take advantage of our wide range of teaching expertise in a range of areas. It is anticipated that courses available will cover a broad spectrum of professional development and include:
- Advanced Remote Clinical Assessment Skills
- Caring for Children and Young People
- Communicable Disease and Infection Control
- Electrocardiograph (ECG) Monitoring and Interpretation
- Frailty, Identification and Interventions
- Global Public Health
- Health Promotion and Health Improvement
- Humanitarian; Disasters and Emergencies: Response and Recovery
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care
- Long Term Conditions Management (Diabetes, COPD, Frailty, Long COVID)
- Medicines Optimisation (Non-credit bearing)
- NHS Leadership and Management
- Principles of Public Health
- Psychological Wellbeing and Resilience in Healthcare Settings
- Tissue Viability and Wound Management
- Leg Ulcer Management
- TVLC Business Skills
- additional courses and the ‘in residence programme’