On 12th December 2016, LIDA’s Medical Bioinformatics MRC Centre hosted a symposium as part of an eMedLab series.
Attended by 90+ colleagues, the day comprised presentations from both Leeds staff and external speakers whose activities relate to the work of LIDA and the Medical Bioinformatics Centre.
You can now view the following presentations online:
- Air pollution exposure and impacts research at the National Centre for Atmospheric Science, Prof Alastair Lewis – view presentation
- Higher resolution insights into acute myocardial infarction care and outcomes: #datasavelives, Dr Chris Gale – view presentation
- Visualising image, genomics and health records data, Prof Roy Ruddle – view presentation
- NHS Digital and Research, Richard Langley – view presentation
- Machine learning and big data for prognosis and prediction with agressive lymphomas, Prof David Westhead – view presentation
- The MRC eMedLab, Prof Nick Luscombe – view presentation