Get involved with the Turing
There are many ways to engage with the Alan Turing Institute.
- The Turing hold many events throughout the year such as lectures and seminars with guest speakers. Sign up for an upcoming event or catch highlights or past Turing events on YouTube.
- Visit the website to read about the latest funding calls, job opportunities, studentships, and the Turing’s highly successful PhD Enrichment Scheme.
- The Turing convene regular Data Study Groups which bring together experts from data science, artificial intelligence, and wider fields, to analyse real-world data science challenges.
- Engage with one of the many Turing Interest Groups where researchers share ideas and knowledge and spark new ideas for collaborations and projects.
- Sign up to receive the Turing’s Monthly newsletter.